{SU} Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{SU} Homepage

{SU} is a CoD4: Modern Warfare, and Modern Warfare 2 clan. This is our site!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to {SU}
ATTN: Recruitment for {SU} is open!

ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{SU}CA|!n'sYnc
Admin
Admin
{SU}CA|!n'sYnc

ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!   ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 pm

the team has been chosen. it will be as follows (for now. if you are not on list please scroll to bottom)
1. sYnced
2.Chronik
3.Legendz
4.Ebonix
(Stand-In)Ducky

Please do not be sad if you are not on this list. this is not going to be forever this is just the group i have chosen temporarily due to the fact that they are the only ones who came on server and actually played well today. No offense to you others, keep trying. We will be making a second team soon.
Back to top Go down
https://snipersunited-clan.darkbb.com
{SU}CA|!n'sYnc
Admin
Admin
{SU}CA|!n'sYnc

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!   ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:57 pm

we are organizing it so we have two teams that coordinate attacks. thats why it was 3. as far as the choices go, if we were making a one team thing then yes. but we are making two teams, one led by darken and one by me. if you would like to join mine, then post that.
Back to top Go down
ChRoNiK
[1337] Squad
[1337] Squad
ChRoNiK

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!   ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:03 pm

why cant it be this scrim team - ST so example {SU}SA|ST|ChRoNiK if it would fit in lol but anyway i think he should have 5 people in it

1.ChRoNiK
2.!n'sYnc
3.Darken
4.Ebonik
5.legendz

BTW if i didnt pick you its not cause ur crap its just wat i think
Back to top Go down
{iS} Vivaz'<3
[1337] Squad
[1337] Squad
{iS} Vivaz'<3

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!   ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:09 pm

1.!n'sYnc
2.Floowin'

idk if i'm good enuf but i want to be in ur team mate.
Back to top Go down
{SU}CPT|Smiley
[1337] Squad
[1337] Squad
{SU}CPT|Smiley

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!   ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 pm

I would love to scrim against the iS team but i am afraid i would not be one of the best players to join so i am taking myself out of the picking. although i would wish to take part in later scrimmages if i see fit that i have improved to my best. Razz Very Happy

1.!n'sYnc
2.Floowin'
3.MrSmiley
Back to top Go down
http://npteck.tk
{SU}CA|!n'sYnc
Admin
Admin
{SU}CA|!n'sYnc

PostSubject: ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!   ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey all, this is !n'sYnc (sYnced). i think i have finally found a name lol, and no it has nothing to do with that gay boy band.. lol!

anyway, to get to the point of this announcement.

I am, as of today, beginning to choose members for my personal scrim team. i have decided to do so on such short notice because of the {iS} scrim invite. the team will be call "PaRaDoX SaInTs" our tags will be {SU}Rank|Name'pdox.
if this does not fit, then make it p'dox's|Rank|Name

Ex:
{SU}CA|!n'sYnc'pdox
p'dox's|CA|!n'sYnc

I would like to have 2 or 3 people in my group and they will NEED to be in top shape. this is not to be mean to people or discriminate from some of our less skilled members. it is only because i would like to uphold a good reputation to {SU}.

If you are interested in joining please copy the list below and put your name in the next slot. if there are already 3 members posted add a #4. i dont care how many people sign up but please be aware that you MAY not be chosen.

1.!n'sYnc

thanks,
~!n'sYnc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!   ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: !n'sYnc (sYnced) is choosing his scrim team!
Page 1 of 1